adopt your own virtual pet!

Saturday, May 06, 2006

MAY 06/06 6:29 AM




It looks like it's going to be a nice day in Downtown Taterland. Security let me post in my diary today so I'm in a good mood. The cats are around my ankles waiting for me to play with the laser pointer. The birds are singing. I can look out the living room window and see the little stream whizzing on by. I just got back from taking a pee in the trees in the back yard and the air is so nice and invigorating. Today is Galpal's birthday and I am wondering where I'll find seventy five candles, hee hee. Just kidding about the number of candles. I'm off to check a couple of sites but first I think I'd better play with the cats. By the looks on their faces they want to play laser pointer hockey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home