adopt your own virtual pet!

Saturday, April 29, 2006

APR 29/06 11:20 AM

It's a great looking day out there and I have to get out pedalling later. The dishes have to be washed. The laundry has to be done. The coffee brew has to be harvested. The kitchen cupboards have to be sorted out. The income tax has to get done. I have to take a pee. The living room has to be vacuumed. I have to hang up a couple of bird houses. I have to cook up some soup for dinner. I think I might take a nap after typing all that. I'm still on my wonderful wagon ride. I bought two liters of vintage November 2005 Golden Nut yesterday and I'm watching it age to perfection. I'm officially on the wagon til Monday but I just might stay on it til Friday. I'd better scrap the Friday idea. I forgot I'll be visiting Galpal on Thursday. I'd better get moving before this chair gets too comfortable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home