adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

MAY 24/06 7:41 AM

It looks like another rainy day in Metro Moncton. The doctor has me on happy pills to help ease the pain in my knee so I had a couple of them for breakfast. Soon I'll be sailing around in Whoopieville. Yesterday was a productive day. My father wanted to buy six beer only to find out that his favourite beer only comes in twelve packs. Stubborn as he is he bought the twelve pack then gave me six of them. I got my new prescription (happy pills). I sold a tool kit. I found eight Burger King one dollar certificates in my gym bag and over twenty dollars in loonies and twoonies in various pockets and other places. I actually found a parking meter downtown with sixteen minutes of time on it. I went to the bank, insurance company, and Burger King without getting a parking ticket. The Burger King order costed exactly eight dollars so I didn't even have to break a loonie. I made it back to the car just as it was starting to rain. I had a successful phone call concerning an important government matter. It was a good day. I doubt if I'll top it so I'm tempted to go back to bed. Actually I'd better do some dishes. They're starting to really pile up. I'm off to do the dishes as soon as I read some e-mail..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home