adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

MAY 17/06 6:04 AM

I've been up for about an hour now. It looks like a dark and rainy day in Metro Moncton. The Bravo u-cook pizzas I cooked last night turned out pretty good. I'm on my best behavior as Galpal is on holidays and visiting for a few days. I broke down and opened my dusty wallet yesterday then took us to Ponderosa for dinner. I got so full she had to do the driving home. I guess I just can't eat like I used to. I only had a half pound steak with french fries, three plates of cooked vegetables and salad, one sundae, two glasses of juice, and a glass of water. I'm usually good for five plates from the salad bar. I'm as happy as poop. I got some buy one get one free coupons from Liberty Sub yesterday. Wahooo. I feal like I'm sitting on top of the world, or at least about to sit on the porcelain pony for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home