adopt your own virtual pet!

Monday, July 03, 2006

JUL 03/06 9:14 AM

It's a 50-50 looking day in metro Moncton. Iwas out pedalling in the nice sun and a few drops started falling. Now the sun is back out again. I think I'll take today off and get caught up on a few chores before the Red Cross declares this place a disaster area. I weighed in at 246 pounds again which was yesterday's goal. It sure rained here last night. The thunder and lightning was pretty bad. Oh well, maybe the crime rate dropped last night because of the rain. Last night I put the boots to Fat Jou in crib. The poor guy didn't know what hit him. I hope he doesn't think getting high speed will help either. He will just lose faster. Ha ha ha, I am the champ. I'm off to find some breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home