adopt your own virtual pet!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

JUL 25/06 7:01 AM

It looks like another nice day in metro Moncton. I just weighed in at 238 pounds this morning and I'm quite happy with that. Yesterday was a productive day. I did the dishes, went to the motor vehicle branch twice to renew my driver's liscence, the drug store, the supermarket, the beer store, and the laundrymat. I even cooked up some cantonese pork for dinner which, surprisingly, both Mrs W. and myself agreed was quite good. This morning I have to take inventory and do some pricing in preparation for my attempt at having a table at the flea market this coming Sunday. Today after Mrs W. gets back from the gym we plan to go to Fundy Park for a barbeque. I'd better get moving, the day is almost over, hee hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home