adopt your own virtual pet!

Saturday, July 29, 2006

JUL 29/06 9:41 AM

It's going to be very hot today in sunny metro Moncton. I just weighed in at a soaking wet 241 pounds. I'm on a 26 hour fast in an effort to remotely come close to tomorrow's goal of 234 pounds. Oh well, If Jay Spook can win at crib, maybe miracles can happen. I'm all fired up about the flea market tomorrow. If I don't make any money at least some people will know I'm still alive. It's quite a fealing to say hi to somebody and have them reply "I thought you're supposed to be dead." Well, I' off to the kitcken to open the refridgerater door and look inside.

1 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope your a better salesman then you are at crib. i have to work but i may send janie, harold and sharon to help your sales. good luck. i think your going to make a killing. and when you get back from taterland, make sure you give me a call or email, i am going through cribbage withdrawls.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home