adopt your own virtual pet!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

MAR 11/08 10:05 PM

I finally had a drive, compliments of Fat Joe and his wife, to Riverview to get Sunday morning's prescription filled. My medical plan (white card) didn't cover the prescription and payday is 18 days away. Joe had a great plan to drop me off at the OPD and go through the waiting process again. I was 5 cents short of bus fare for the ride home and borrowed a dime from Fat Joe's wife. I told her it was "The dime of my life". This time I got a priscription that my card covered. If anybody has ever had an inflamed lining of the knee they wouldn't mind spending 24 hours in a waiting room if it meant fealing better. Luckily my wait was only 2 hours. I felt like a lazy butt taking the bus for only 4 blocks til I walked the 5th. OUCH!!! The bus was a great $2.00 investment. A bowling buddy of mine, Toothpaste Ted, gave me a lift back to Riverview to get my new prescription. I gave the pharmacist my paper and he told me the card wouldn't cover it. My heart filled with despair until the pharmacist told me that was the same prescription I had in the afternoon. I looked in my other pocket and there was the new prescription. The old prescription is now resting in pieces. I got my new pills and feal the best I felt in over a week. The morphine sulphate might have something to do with it. After much trying I finally found somebody to cover for me at bowling on Thursday night and am relaxing for the next couple of days. That was my day. Right now I'm as happy as a toddler with a freshly painted wall and a new box of crayon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home