adopt your own virtual pet!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

OCT 28/08 1:28 PM (FOR OCT 27/08)

I had a fairly busy day. I was up first thing in the morning to get Chicken Wings off to school. It was raining out and I got wet. Later in the day I went to pick up my stuff at our grocery club. I wore my winter coat thinking it would be cold out like it was in the morning. I was wrong. It turned out sunny. Another member couldn't make it so the lady in charge gave me her stuff. I got home soaking wet in sweat. Later in the afternoon I fixed my landlord's bike and inherited a twelve inch pizza. In the evening I decided to go to the beverage store. It started pouring (the rain, not the beverages) and I got soaked to the bone. Being still somewhat wet behind the ears I drank most of the cheap cooking wine I bought and slept soundly on my couch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home