adopt your own virtual pet!

Monday, December 29, 2008

DEC 29/08 10:29 PM

I visited my father at the hospital today. I had a bit of a hard time finding him as, due to a shortage of hospital beds, he is in the maternity ward. I almost peed my pants laughing when I found that out. I'm still not sure if I'm getting a new brother, sister, case of beer, or a cloud of 'noxious gas. I got on the wrong #3 bus going home. I guess there are two #3 busses. I got a transfer and decided to go on a mission in Riverview. Due to unforseen circumstances my mission was cancelled and I had no more busses to get home. I called my old buddy, Ted, who I call Theodore The Muffler (Exhaust Ted), and he gave me a lift home. After 5 walks today my father's dog will not poop outside. I guess she has her own favourite spot somewhere outside. I somehow think I'm going to find enough logs in the bathroom to build a small log cabin in the morning. I'm tired and off to sleep through some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home