adopt your own virtual pet!

Monday, February 09, 2009

FEB 09/09 11:24 PM

I took my father's dog for a walk twice today. The first time she wanted to poop in the middle of the street. I pulled on her leash and got her back on the sidewalk but she was too stubborn to finish her business. On the second walk she was too stubborn to let it out. I think one of us is full of poop and she's the one with the brown eyes. In the evening I went out on a mission. About 2 blocks away I stepped on a sheet of ice covered with powdered snow. Needless to say I went arse over tea kettle. I thought I was ok when I fell into the pushup position but was dismayed when my hands slipped and I landed on my nose. I had to crawl 2 house lengths before I could get any traction to get back up again. All ended well. I returned home and am sipping on some Seagram's 83 whiskey my father gave me yesterday. I'm off to sleep through some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home