adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

DEC 23/09 11:54 AM

Today was a good day. I woke up in the morning with a scary edema attack. I was scared shitless as I couldn't breathe. I took my morning pills and an extra water pill then waited for the water to start flowing. Some jackass, I won't mention my name, forgot to take his pills yesterday. I had an appointment at the defibulater clinic at 1:45 pm. I got soaking wet going there but I had a good checkup. A letter is off to Fredericton hopefully reinstating my driver's liscence. I left the hospital and went Christmas shopping. I got soaking wet. I did my best at shopping and hope I did well. To everybody who reads my diary I wish you a Merry Christmas. To those who don't read it I still wish you a Merry Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home