adopt your own virtual pet!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

DEC 17/09 10:45 PM

I had an appointment at Mobcton Headstart this morning for 8:30 am. I could have caught the #5 bus, gone up around the Elmwood loop, and got a transfer to an Express bus at Highfield Square. I figured this would get me there about five minuteslate so I decided to wait another half an hour and walk a few blocks and hop on the express bus. I had it figured this would get me there ten minutes early. It was cold and windy out ant the walking was slippery. I was about 1 1/2 houses away from the bus stop intersection and missed the bus by about five seconds. I eventually caught the next Express bus and made it there about ten minutes late. I was cold and cranky. To aggitate me even more I found out my appointment was for Tuesday morning. I did my business and went home. I think I may have caught a cold. I'm off to lay on the couch for awhile.

2 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger Monctonian said...

Don't be late Tuesday. lol

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

I won't be late. I'll be out at one minute after noon time. I'll even pack myself a lunch so I won't lose my spot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home