adopt your own virtual pet!

Saturday, January 02, 2010

JAN 02/10 11:35 PM

It was a fun day. It started off with me realizing I forgot my blood pressure pills at home when I was halfway to the bus stop. I rushed home and got them. I made it to the bus stop with a couple of minutes to spare. I was so happy I didn't miss the bus. A couple of blocks down the road I realized I was on the #4 bus instead of the #5 bus. The driver gave me a transfer and let me off. I didn't know where the bus stop was so I rushed to almost almost every pole with a sign on it. No Parking signs look a lot like Bus Stop signs from behind. I got to the market and realized I was there almost an hour early. Oh well, at least I wasn't late. Soon it started snowing quite hard and business got very slow. With the wind blowing in everytime somebody opened the door I couldn't even take a nap. I had my first and only sale about 4:30 pm. It was a $3.00 sale and it was on credit. I got a drive home frpm Paul and Joan and waded in knee deep snow up the walkway. I then realized I locked my keys inside when I rushed to get my pills in the morning. I knocked on my landlord's door a couple of times but got no response. I called him from my parent's place and woke him up. He wasn't exactly overjoyed about that. I made it in and got my keys then was off to take my parent's dog fow a walk. We both agreed with my idea for a short walk as it was windy and cold. Later I played on the puter. I'm off to watch some cartoons. Hopefully I'll be able to do that right.

4 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger Monctonian said...

Rushing back for your pills may not have done your BP much good. lol

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

Seams I made that mistake last May 10th when I keeled over on the front lawn. I still haven't got my driver's licence back from that incident yet. Oh well, someday I will learn.

 
At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Willy, take it easy. It sounds like you have lots of friends at the market and if you are a little late it's OK. You need to be careful where you GO.

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

You're right. They are a really good bunch at the market.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home