adopt your own virtual pet!

Sunday, January 03, 2010

JAN 03/10 10:40 PM

Things picked up a bit at the market and my day was a lot smoother than yesterday. Paul gave me a drive to and from the market. Three different people fed me. I have the OK to sublet shelves in my area to anybody who wants to try out vendoring without jumping into it full force. Somebody suggested I rent out eight foot shelves for $10.00 each but I think I'll experiment at $8.00 each. I have one person interested already. I probably won't make any money but at least I'll help defray my weekly cost by a few dollars. I took my parent's dog for a walk and we had a nicely plowed sidewalk on one of the streets. Maybe tomorrow we'll have plowed sidewalks on both streets. My father gave me a bunch of beer. I took half home and left the other half there so I won't be thirsty tomorrow. I'm off to watch some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home