adopt your own virtual pet!

Friday, January 15, 2010

JAN 15/10 11:55 PM

I took my parent's dog for two walks. I rushed to cooking class thinking I might be late. After taking two busses I was happy to get there early. In fact, I found out I was a whole week early. I went to get on the bus to go home and only had about $1.35 in change. I hiked to the first corner store I could find to get some change and waited a long time for the bus. I decided to walk to the beer store and, wonder of wonders, the bus showed up when I was almost to the beer store. I missed my transfer and headed off to A&W for a couple of Mama Burgers. I eventually made it home. In the evening I went to the flea market and puttered around a bit. Dave bought us all pizza. I may have eaten a bit too much, Burrrrrrp, please excuse me. I eventually made it home again and played on the puter then watched some tv. I'm off to watch some more tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home