adopt your own virtual pet!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

FEB 21/10 10:55 PM

It was slow at the market again. I did some fancy juggling to pay for my rent and dinner. A fellow vendor got his laptop stolen this afternoon so if you are reading this on a stolen laptop please return it to it's rightful owner. I think this is going to be a stressful week. I don't get paid til Wednesday but owe money on Tuesday. I have lots to do but can't get out to do it. I'm so far behind I'll have to rush just to catch up to the back of the line. One of my sisters cooked my mother a couple containers of chili. That's just what I need to see my mother going up and down the hall with a jet propelled walker. She gets arount too fast already. I think I'm off to bed as tomorrow is going to be a long day. I may fall prey to the Bad News Brown Theory and end up drinking a beer before the week is over :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home