adopt your own virtual pet!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

MAR 25/10 21:59 PM

It was a good day. I took my father's dog to the vet. My father's vet bill was a couple hundred dollars less than we anticipated. I ended up going to the beer store for Dad and myself. Both of my twisted rubber arms were broken so away I went. I got my first free beer for spending $40.00 but I needed to spend about eleven more dollars to get a another free beer. I bought four more Faxe beer. The free 710 ml can of Molson's beer was well wourth the effort. I think I may be poopeyed soon. I'm off to take a pee then watch some tv.

2 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger Monctonian said...

"Both of my twisted rubber arms were broken"

What with your foot you're not doing very well.

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

The foot is way better but still a bit tender. The two broken rubber arms eventually led to a mild hangover. A few leftover beer helped rremedy the hagover.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home