adopt your own virtual pet!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

MAY 15/10 11:40 PM

I had a fairly good day at the market. I didn't make any money but 4 people fed me. I also bought another cheap laptop. I don't know if it works or not, as it didn't come with a power supply, but I won't get my hopes up too high. I came home tonight and my internet wasn't working. After much frigging around I came to the conclusion my router wasn't working. I guess it got a bit too hot sitting on top of the modem. Oh well, I've lived for over 50 years without wireless internet. I guess it won't kill me not to have it now. I'll just have to get up off the couch more and walk to the desktop in the bedroom. My foot was hurting like heck tonight so I didn't take the dog for too far of a walk. I took about a two hour nap on the couch and am now wide awake. I'm off to toss and turn all night.

1 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger Monctonian said...

The internet was down for a bit for me too.

Probably an alien invasion or something. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home