adopt your own virtual pet!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

MAY 29/10 11:00 PM

It was slow at the market. Three people fed me. I got caught in the rain pedalling home. I took the dog for a walk then played on the puter. My puter slowed to a crawl about forty minutes ago and I had to reboot it. What a #$%&ing slow process. Mrs W called to say she's coming for a visit tomorrow so I started to tidy the place up a bit. I picked up a lot of recyclables and put them in a solid green garbage bag so she won't know a lot of them are beer cans. What she doesn't know won't hurt me. I'm off to have a glass of water and tidy up the place some more.

3 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger Monctonian said...

She doesn't read this then?

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

I'm not quite sure if she does or not.

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Monctonian said...

So you don't know if you gave the game away? lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home