adopt your own virtual pet!

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

JUN 01/10 12:23 AM (FOR MAY 31/10)

Mrs W got my wireless internet working again (many thanks to Monctonian for pointing out the internet was down the day I thought I fried my router). My landlord called me this afternoon and asked if I wanted to have a barbeque. It sounded good to me. He sent me to the store to get some cat food. I stopped by my parent's house and asked my father if he wanted anything. He said no, but there were six beer in the fridge for me. I figured he was giving me Alpine but, WHOOPIE, they were Faxe. I hid them away for a rainy day. I may do a rain dance when Mrs W is out tomorrow. I found a penny at Need's. Later Mrs W took me to see the new Robin Hood movie. It was quite long and I nodded of a few seconds here and there. The dog only got two walks out of me but Mrs W took her for one in the morning. I'm tired and ready for a good sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home