adopt your own virtual pet!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

JUN 12/10 11:30 PM

Today has been a long day with it's highs and lows. My day started with me getting stuck in the bathtub. I couldn't bend my right leg and my left leg was stuck across the width of the bathtub. I took almost half an hour to get out of the bathtub. It took over twenty minutes to try and put my socks on. Finally, I said "F-it" and shoved them in my pocket. Life can be tough when you have a very sore knee you can't bend. I found a good buddy of mine had died. Frank was a great guy who always looked out for and cared for his friends. I thought I knew him well, but after reading about him in the paper, I was amazed at the extent of his involvement with his neighbourhood. I'm really hurting over his death. I got fed by two different people at the market. When I got home I attended a barbeque at my landlord's. He gave me two beer, two hamburgers, and a steak and a half. I took the dog for a walk and my father gave me three beer. My pain is numb and I hopefully wake up tomorrow starting my day full of p155 and vinegar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home