adopt your own virtual pet!

Sunday, June 06, 2010

JUN 06/10 11:55 PM

Today was a good day. Two people fed me at the market. I made a few sales. A girl came in and told me I could have a bag of stuff. I looked in and saw two ten dollar bills in the bottom. I joked "Do I get the ten dollar bills, too?" She said yes. It was my half of the old laptop I gave her to sell for me. It made my day. I didn't have enough to pay for my rent so Mrs W gave me $120.00. My day just got better. Later I took the dog for a walk and my father gave me six Faxe beer. Wahoooo--Jackpot. I didn't think the day could get any better, so I went home quitting while I was ahead. I played on the puter and am watching The Hitchiker's Guide To The Galaxy with Mrs W. I'd better get back to the movie. I just realized something. With Mrs W visiting, I'm getting quite a good secret stash of beer hidden away for a rainy day. Oops, It's supposed to rain most of this week ;)

2 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger Monctonian said...

Hitchhikers Guide is very good. Originally on the radio and then remade for TV. Both great.

Lousy movie unfortunately.

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

That's probably why nodded off part way through. I missed the ending because I had to update my diary. At least there are no more spies on my puter. Inspector Gadget has left the building.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home