adopt your own virtual pet!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

JUL 18/10 11:23 PM

I survived my birthday. At the market I was ready to doze off for a couple of minutes when I heard "Happy birthday to you". I opened my eyes and half the market was in front of my section with a cake and singing away. I turned a bit red ant turned around and what seamed like the other half of the market behind me singing away. I may have turned red but I loved every second. The cake was delicious. I came home, had a couple of beer, then took the dog for a walk. Later I had a barbeque and more beer at my landlord's. I still have eight beer in his fridge. They will last longer there than in my fridge. I'm a happy camper, not poopeyed, just happy. I'm off to check some email and sip on the 950 ml, 10.1%, beer I received yesterday. It is nice and cold. Crisp and clean and no caffiene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home