adopt your own virtual pet!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

AUG 15/10 11:26 PM

Today was a good day. I didn't make any money at the market but I had fun. Two people fed me and I ate well. On the way home my day was tainted. An old crank was sitting in a roped off area on Main Streat. We had an exchange of words about me pedalling on the sidewalk, mostly with him being very rude. He was being a butt hole. We exchanged a few civil words then he swore at me. I pedalled away, with a comment telling him to enjoy his coffee and to leave the bitching for his wife. I don't think he was impressed with me. I don't really care. I arrived home and took the dog for a walk then sipped on some brew. I have my Faxe straight. I'm off to watch some tv, as long as my tv isn't on the sidewalk and that cranky old geezer bitches at me. Oh geez, That old geezer has me wound up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home