adopt your own virtual pet!

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

SEP 07/10 1:50 AM (FOR SEP 06/10)

It was a long but good day. I woke up about 5:00 am. I had my first yard sale over at Michelle's place. I really enjoyed myself and had fun. I got to know a couple of my neighbours a bit better and got out of the house for the day. I didn't really make any money but I will be able to financially keep afloat for another week. I started about 10:00 am. By the we put all the stuff away it was after midnight. I sold for a few dollars and inherited two tvs and about six boxes of stuff. I plan to give back 50% of the sales I get from the given stuff to the people who gave it to me. I still took the dog for three weeks and she helped make my grass a little bit greener. To make the day even a bit better my father gave me some beer. I am a happy camper and I don't even have to pay for a campsite. I'm off to watch some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home