adopt your own virtual pet!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

SEP 12/10 11:57 PM

My day started off good. I was supposed to be at the market at 9:00 am and didn't wake up until 9:15 am. Last night's beer binge was the major cause of this happening. I thought I was going to have to walk but someone was outside waiting to give me a drive. Two people fed me at the market and two more offered to feed meIt was a slow bike pedal home and a walked most of the way. I took the dog for her evening walk and was amazed how cold it was outside. It felt strange wearing my winter coat where it was about 95 degrees just a couple of weeks ago. I shut the window and put the heater on for Buddy as the poor little guy was finding the room a bit cold. I'm off to climb into a blanket and watch some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home