adopt your own virtual pet!

Saturday, October 02, 2010

OCT 02/10 2:06 AM (FOR OCT 01/10)

It was a totally unpredictable day for me. It was sunny when I left on the bike to do a couple of errands. Within a matter of a couple of minutes the rain had me drenched. My puter was running slow all day, so I got p155ed off at it and shut it down for a couple of hours. I was supposed to buy a bike from somebody but couldn't find him after a couple of tries. Later, when I was taking the dog for a walk, I met up with him. I took the dog for three walks which was quite routine for me. I got a call about 7:00 PM from my sister regarding a scary family incident. I rushed next door and did my best to help. It eventually ended shortly before 2:00 AM. That's why my diary is late. I'm off to enjoy a couple of beer then get some much needed beauty rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home