adopt your own virtual pet!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

SEP 21/10 9:34 PM

Today was a good day. I took the dog for three walks, my father gave me lots of beer, and my landlord cooked me dinner. I played on the puter most of the day and took a couple of naps. Tonight a guy from the power company pulled up then went to my front. I'm about three months behind with the power bill. When I asked him if he was going to shut the power off he said yes. I quickly sunk into despair and felt like keeling over. But then he told me he was only shutting the power off for a couple of minutes. He was installing the new digital meters. I made a sigh of relief and even offered to lend him a hand. After that I played on the puter some more and sipped on some brewskies. I'm happy as poop and twice as pretty. I'm off to play on the puter some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home