adopt your own virtual pet!

Monday, December 06, 2010

DEC 06/10 10:41 PM

It was a productive day. I took the dog for three walks. I had a great visit to the doctor's office. My sugar level is good, triglycerides are good, cholestrol is good, even the blood pressure is good. I went home in a very happy mood. My mood quickly changed when I found an important paper I need signed by my landlord sitting in my mailbox. I only gave it to his wife, who misplaced it, almost four weeks ago. I mentioned it to him last week that I need it to get my drugs and he found it. Too bad the jackass didn't fill it out or sign it. I guess I'll just have to fill it out myself and hand it in without the signature. Time is a wastin' and my drug card expired over a month ago. Luckilly I get my prescriptions three months at a time. My mood changed better when Cookie came over and helped me clean up the old homestead a bit. Wowsers, we threw out four bags of old clothes and priceless collectable junk. I'm off to get some beauty rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home