adopt your own virtual pet!

Monday, December 20, 2010

DEC 20/10 11:43 PM

It was a long day. I had an appointment to try to renew my drug card at 9:00 am. I got back home in time to take the dog and her cousin for a walk. Each of them built log cabins on my parent's front lawn. I seniorsat my mother for a fer hours while my father had to be at the hospital. I took the dog for two more walks and she built two more log cabins. I went to the soup kitchen for dinner partly because I was hungry and because I had a bag of clothes to give to the needy. At the kitchen I enjoyed two plates of rice, chili, sallad, green beans, carrots, peas, two bowls of corn chowder, rolls with butter, crackers, and a delicious cupcake. Man oh man that place inspires me to try to good to less fortunate people. I may have finally found my mission in life. Later I went to Dieppe where bought six beer and four pizzas. Total cost $4.00 busses. $17.10 beer, $12.00 for pizzas, $.05 for a plastic bag from the beer store..........Being relaxed and happy, PRICELESS. I'm off for another beer then I'm off to get some beauty sleep. Tomorrow will be another long day and no beer. I will enjoy what I have left.

2 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger Monctonian said...

Four pizzas???

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

Donatello, from Walmart, $3.00 each. The deluxe one was some good with a couple of beer. The four cheese one was ok but not as spectacular when I'm sober.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home