adopt your own virtual pet!

Friday, December 10, 2010

DEC 10/10 10:46 PM

Today was a productive day. I took the dog for three walks and her cousin for one walk. I went to the soup kitchen for dinner where I had potatoes with gravy, turnip, sallad, beef vegetable soup, rolls, crackers, juice, and coffee. They even gave me a container of peanut butter to take home with me. After that I went to the library to print off a couple of important papers. I couldn't see the printer under the computer stand so I pressed the print button anyways. After hearing clicky clicky clicky I finally found the printer on the other side of the room. I guess it's what's called a shared printer. From there it was off to social services to try to renew my drug card. I thought I pressed the button for the 5th floor and was surprised my elevator went to the top (I could throw a pun in here but I won't). I guess I was pressing the S button instead of the 5 button. Somebody explained to me the S button is for the service floor. When I finally made it to my destination I found out I was removed from their system because my card expired over a month ago. After numerous phone calls I finally made it through the labrynth of buttons I had to find my way through and an appointment was made for next week. I'm a happy camper. Tonight Cookie came over to help me clean up the old homestead. I never realized how much stuff can accumulate over six or seven years. I've gone through more trash bags than I've gone through since the colour coded bag idea started a few years ago. I'm off to watch some tv. Tomorrow morning comes fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home