adopt your own virtual pet!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

JAN 29/11 10:47 PM

I had a good day at the market. I sold a lot of 25 cent and 50 cent items. I would rather sell 100 25 cent items than 1 $25.00 item. To me it is more fun. Also, two people paid me back money they owed me. I stopped by the beverage store on the way home. I was almost heartbroken to find out the were out of my regular beer. I bought a couple of 1.18 liter bottles of Colt 45 instead. I took the dog for two walks today and did lots of dishes. I'm off to get some beauty rest before Mom gets back up. She went to bed about 8:00 pm which means she will be up around midnight. I'll fix her. I'm going to take the batteries out of the remote control and unscrew the bulb in the lamp by the couch. That way she won't crank up the tv on the French channel at 4:00 am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home