adopt your own virtual pet!

Thursday, February 03, 2011

FEB 03/11 10:57 PM

I took the dog for two walks and her cousin for one walk. My drug card is activated. I wondered how I was going to get to get to the pharmacy and back. I was happy to hear they delivered. I figured a few dollars was better spent for delivery than $4.00, and a couple of hours, taking three or four busses to Riverview and back. Was I ever happy when my prescription arrived. I was happy because I was out of five medications for four or five days and because there was no charge. It made my day. I also got almost $10.00 in Super Bucks redeemable at any Superstore. I guess Superstore Pharmacy has my business for life. My father is coming home tomorrow so I'd better get packing to move back home. Tomorrow will be a busy day.

4 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger Monctonian said...

So it took longer than expected then.

Good to see you get something back from Superstore. 'Shoppers' does something similar too. It works especially well there if you time the order right. You can get more than $20 from just one transaction.

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

Superstore also waives the filling fees. At $8.00 a prescription for ten different medications I save an additional $80.00.

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Monctonian said...

I remember you saying that before. I only ever saw it advertised for Seniors.

$8 a prescription? Not $4?

We have so many between us that sometimes we don't even get the $4 charged.

Rather have better health though - particularly the missus.

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

Usually seniors pay a $5.00 fee. My meds are totally free. Maybe it's because of my white card, I'm not sure. Even with my white card a lot of other places will charge a filling fee. I'm very happy with the Superstore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home