adopt your own virtual pet!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

FEB 26/11 10:06 PM

Today was a long day. I woke up about 2:30 am, 3:00 am, 4:00 am, 5:00 am, and a couple of more times. T he snow was so deep I could hardly get out the front door, almost taking off the mailbox. I got outside and couldn't find a shovel so I cleared around the doors with a hampster house. I waded through waist deep snow and made it to my parent's porch where I waited for my drive. We couldn't get the van door open so I squeezed in the back cargo area. It sure felt like a long drive to the market back there. It was slow at the market but I had a couple of sales and one person fed me. After I got home I took a long nap on the couch then played on the puter for awhile. I'm tired and am off for some beauty rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home