adopt your own virtual pet!

Friday, July 01, 2011

JUL 01/11 11:47 PM

It was a long day. I got a phone call from my landlord about 4:30 am telling me a bear cub passed through the yard. We sat out in the porch and had a couple of beer. I was half expecting to see the mother to make a trip through. In the morning I took the dog and her cousin for a walk. In the afternoon I took the dog for another walk. My landlord had the barbeque going and cooked me up a big steak. With beer and french fries I was soon very full and had to sit in the front porch for a while. I was thinking about going to the free April Wine concert on Main Street but talked myselfout of it, using the rain, mosquitos, crowds, and being tired as an excuse not to go. From what I heard I missed a really good show. The fireworks sounded good, too. I'm off for some much needed beauty sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home