adopt your own virtual pet!

Monday, July 11, 2011

JUL 11/11 10:52 PM

I took the dog for two walks then went on a beer store/pharmacy bus excursion. I got sidetracked to McDonalds where I purchased a very large root beer and two Mc Doubles. Tomorrow morning I leave around 9:00 AM to go to Saint John to get my ICD batteries replaced. The operation is supposed to be on Wednesday, and I'm supposed to return on Thursday. If you don't hear from me by Friday there were complications. If I'm not at the market on Saturday I'm probably still recovering. If I'm not at the market on Sunday I'm probably dead. Anybody who knows me knows I'll never miss two market days in a row. I'm off to get a snack before going to bed. Tomorrow morning will soon be here.

2 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger Monctonian said...

If they had "Hospital Radio" here I'd request a record for you.

So I'm now singing it instead!!

Hope it goes well.

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

Thanks.
As of July 15th it's so far so good. The chest is still very tender and I could feal every vibration of the bus on the ride home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home