adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

AUG 03/11 10:45 PM

I took the dog for two walks and went to a funeral. Later I went on a bus excursion. My first stop was mistake as I went to pick something up but, something got lost in translation, and it was a wasted trip. Later I thought I got a 12 pack of beer for my brother for $16.89 instead of the regular price of $22.99. I mentioned it to the cashier and she told me it was the right price. Wahoo, I was happy as poop. Later I realized it was only an 8 pack and some jackass put the sign in the wrong place. Next time I'll be more careful. I waited in the pouring rain for about 20 minutes for the bus which made me miss my transfer bus. My logic said to stay on the bus and go around the loop. I got off on lower Main St and intercepted the other bus within a couple of minutes. Things were starting to get better, or so I thought. The Wah Wah Kid was on the bus and would not stop crying and screaming. After about 10 minutes the mother and the rest of the safari got off the bus and it was a peaceful trip the rest of the way home. My brother offered me a beer but I turned him down as it's day three of my wagon ride. I went home and played on the puter. I'm off to watch some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home