adopt your own virtual pet!

Thursday, October 06, 2011

OCT 06/11 8:31 PM

I had a challenging day. I seniorsat then took the dog for a walk. I realized I locked myself out when I went home to take my medications. I could feal a slight case of pulimory edema starting up. I spent about 3 hours in the front porch until my landlord came to my rescue. After taking my pills about 3 hours late I peed about a gallon then I decided to relax on the interned but it wasn't working. I was having a hard time breathing but I still took the dog for another walk then tried to take a nap. The cellphone woke me up. It was my sister telling me my nephew's internet wasn't working. I decided to go and hopefully fix the problem. After a couple of hours I think replacing a wire should solve the problem at least temporarily. Just to be safe I will do my diary here instead of waiting til Iget home. I'm heading home and hopefully I'll get a few minutes of napping before somebody else wakes me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home