adopt your own virtual pet!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

OCT 23/11 11:46 PM

I was expecting a quiet morning at the market and started to rearrange my section a bit. I no sooner got deep into it that the place started filling up with people. I didn't really get a lot done but sure had a mess on top of my regular mess. In the afternoon it was so quiet I nodded off a couple of times. Two people fed me and I sold for a whopping $11.15 ($5.15 of my stuff and $6.00 of Percy's stuff). I wrote a postdated cheque to pay for my space rent. When I got home I got a call from Cookie that she needed my laptop because she was having internet trouble and the person on the helpline didn't understand my nephew's ubuntu system. I went over and eventually fixed the problem myself (a wire making bad connection due to a broken clip). It seems to be working very well now. I'm off to get some beauty rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home