adopt your own virtual pet!

Sunday, January 01, 2012

JAN 01/11 10:32 PM

It was a quiet day. I ate a lot, slept, played on the puter, and watched tv. The removed my iv unit this afternoon so I think I'm one step closer to going home. I want to get out, as I have lots to do, but they feed me well, so it's ok if they keep me for awhile. Here is what they fed me today:
1 BOWL OF CORNFLAKES
1 EGG
4 SLICES OF WW TOAST WITH MARGARINE, JAM, AND PEANUT BUTTER
2 BOWLS OF VEGETABLE SOUP
1 PLATE OF ROAST BEEF, PEAS, AND POTATOES WITH GRAVY
2 WW ROLLS WITH MARGARINE
1 PEACH
1 PLATE OF MEAT PIE, CARROTS, AND POTATOES WITH GRAVY
1 BOWL OF SALAD
1 BOWL OF APPLE SAUSE
I'm off to watch some tv and wait for this sleeping pill to kick in. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home