adopt your own virtual pet!

Friday, January 27, 2012

JAN 27/12 6:48 AM (FOR JAN 26/12

I seniorsat then took the dog for a walk. Later I went to take her for another walk and couldn't get out. My front porch was full of tvs. After a few strategic moves, and a bit of explicit language, I made it out. The dog was happy to see me and built a small log cabin on my front lawn. In the evening I found a lucky penny so I cashed in my secret savings and bought a lottery ticket. It was hard to believe just by cutting a few corners I could save over a dollar in less than two weeks. All was going well until about 9:00 pm. I went to put on the bedroom light and noticed the light switch had finally died. It is about ninety years old and had a long and productive life. The trouble is it's round and somehow sits externally on the wall. I think I just might leave it rest in peace plug in a lamp for the next couple of years. I watched a few episodes of King Of The Hill and nodded off around 11:00 pm. No neighbours were harmed from my snoring.

2 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger Monctonian said...

Transvestite's convention?

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

Just whatever the cat DRAGged in from QUEEN Street.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home