adopt your own virtual pet!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

FEB 16/12 12:00 AM (FOR FEB 15/12)

I took the dog for two walks and went on a Whopper run. I got home and played on the puter. My knee is feeling a lot better and I think I might pull through. I decided to get ready for bowilng. After soaking in the tub I was drying off and playing on the puter. I thought "Holey sh*t, it's 8:30 already. My drive will be here soon". I finished drying off and got dressed as fast as I could. Out the door I hurried. I was outside waiting and there was no sign of my drive. I went back inside and the clock said 7:50 pm. I guess I was out waiting at 7:30. At bowling I got my arse royally kicked and my team lost eight points. We almost won but the other team showed up. I'm off to watch some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home