adopt your own virtual pet!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

APR 28/12 11:45 PM

It was quiet at the market again. Paul and I went to a yard sale on the wat to the market. I bought three canteens, a box of glasses, two small dufflebags, a laptop case, a large go green type bag, a very small tent, an egg carrier, a couple of travel mugs, a tea strainer pot, three water canteens, an air purifier, a packsack, and a bottle of mamajauana (not to be confused with marijuana). This shopping spree set me back a whopping $13.50. One person fed me and gave me coffee. My sales were a bit better than usual for a Saturday and I bought a nice winter coat for $5.00. After the market I had supper at Cookie's. We had Greco pizza and garlic fingers. After supper I royally kicked her arse at wii bowling. When I got home I played on the puter. I'm off to watch some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home