adopt your own virtual pet!

Monday, May 21, 2012

MAY 21/12 11:58 PM

My day started about 5:00 am. I played on the puter for a couple of hours then went to Cookie's for breakfast. After that we were on a bus excursion to Halifax. We got the front seat. I nodded off a couple of times and almost fell out of my seat and down the stairs. After a while Cookie pointed out that I had a folding armrest. That made a big difference. We wondered around the waterfront and Bishop's Landing for a couple of hours then headed back to the bus station. We got the front seats again on the way home. I thought this was great. We finally made it home and I was too pooped to poop. The dog's hind leg is giving her trouble so I made the equivalent of a wheel chair ramp for her. I hope it makes things a lot easier when she goes out tomorrow morning. I was going to take a nap but I got frigging on this puter again. I think I'm off to sleep through some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home