adopt your own virtual pet!

Friday, August 31, 2012

AUG 31/12 11:56 PM

Cookie and myself went to Subway for breakfast. Later we went on a bike excursion to city hall to buy some taxi coupons. I got tired and took a break at Saint Bernard's church. I always thought the name was a bit comical, thinking it was a church for dogs. I looked up and there were little dog statues on the roof. I rested up and was on my way. Later I paid the landlord my rent and he bought me three Faxe beer. They were good but the first two went down to fast. After taking Muffin for a walk Cookie and myself headed to the beer store. I bought three more and we headed home. We stopped by the Subway and had a late supper. After I got home I sat in the driveway for a couple of hours, drinking beer, eating a sub, playing Anvil on my tablet, and enjoying the fresh air. I had to pee so I headed inside not wanting to take the blame for the pee somebody took by the garage earlier. ;-) Like Shaggy would say "It wasn't me". I'm off to sip more beer and watch some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home