adopt your own virtual pet!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

SEP 25/12 11:38 PM

Today was a productive day. I woke up about 4:00 am and watched lots of cartoons while trying to get back to sleep. I seniorsat for a bit then played on the puter. I had a three year old Acadian bus ticket I was going to try to sell on Kijiji for $15.00. It was the Moncton to Florenceville half of a round trip. A little voice told me I could get at least $20.00 so I pedalled to their terminal on Wesley St. to see what I could get. I got $33.38 so off to Subway I went for breakfast. I seniorsat some more then helped my landlord hook up his Blackberry to his fiberoptic internet. I was rewarded with a password to his wireless system. I took another nap then Cookie and myself went to Subway for a late supper. I burped and farted when I got home then went for a beer run (in my case it is a beer walk, although I can still drink it fairly fast). I'm tired and happy as poop. Ihope tomorrow will be a good day too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home