adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

SEPT 05/12 11:09 PM

It was a long day. I tossed and turned all last night. Finally around 4:00 am I got up. I went back to bed around 7:00 am then got bach up about half an hour later. I had planned to go to Moncton Hospital for blood tests and exrays but it was raining very hard so I went to subway for breakfast instead. I wasn't going to pedal up Mountain Road in pouring rain after fasting for over twelve hours. I went home and took a nap. I had a defibulater test at the Dumont Hospital so I pedalled there getting soaked to the bone. The test went well and I get to haunt the planet for at least another day. I played on the puter, took a nap, then played on the puter again. Holey geez, I have a dull life. I'm off to get some much needed beauty rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home