adopt your own virtual pet!

Monday, December 17, 2012

DEC 17/12 11:39 PM

I seniorsat for awhile. After I was done I decided to send Mrs W a Christmas card. Of all the pens I have I couldn't find one that worked. I have about two hundred at the marked but didn't want to wait until Saturday to get one. I finally found an old orange coloured marker. The card now had the scribbled little kid writing to Santa type look to it. My stack of Subway gift cards somehow got mixed up and I couldn't tell my $10.00 cards from my $25.00 cards. I hope I sent her a $25.00 one. With my luck it will be a blank one. I bought a lottery ticket, mailed the card, then continued on to buy some more gift cards. Somehow I lost $15.00 on the way home. There's all my scrimping and saving for the past week down the tubes. Maybe Karma will be kind to me and compensate me with a winning lottery ticket. I'm off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home