adopt your own virtual pet!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

FEB 16/13 11:32 PM

My mother passed away this morning. It was very fast and peaceful. I thank GOD for allowing her to go that way. Being the kind and thoughtful person she was she waited until everybody was out of the room before leaving. She even caught Cookie off guard, and Cookie has practically been living at the hospital all week. My father isn't very healthy and interupted his dialysis to try and be with her. He decided to check himself into the hospital. I think he did a good move. We wend to visit him tonight but he was redoing his dialysis. Holey poop, they were removing over 18 pounds of fluid from him. That would probably kill me. It was getting late so we went home. I dropped by my parent's place and visited Sammy, their cat. The cat is quite upset. I feel I might be adopting her soon. I'm off to get some rest. It's been a very long day.
MOM
Jan 13/1935 To Feb 16/2013
Mom and her cat, Sammy in the front porch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home